Friday, December 2, 2011

Cool Sites and Feeds: Young Adult Links

It's Friday! I have cool sites and feeds to share. And I am ever so slightly more organized than the last time I did this. But, I have a long way to go. You see, I've gone from following 10 blogs to following hundreds in about six weeks. I'm acquiring new Twitter followers daily, but only decided on a method of keeping up with their blogs a few days ago. Therefor, I have a backlog of blogs to get into the app, let alone organize and catch up with hundreds of recent blog posts.

A rule has popped up out of pure necessity. If your site isn't a blog, doesn't have a blog, or the blog doesn't have an RSS/XML feed...I won't follow it. If you're using Blogger or WordPress, you should be good to go.

Okay, now onto cool sites and feeds! Today, I'm giving you some links off of my Young Adult list:


Blaire Kensley writes YA fiction and is currently working on a YA supernatural thriller series titled THE CREED. She lives in North Texas with her husband and their mischievous cat, Daisy.


Sophie and Carter author, Chelsea Fine is an avid reader, a lover of music, a Battlestar Galactica fan, a coffee addict, a chronic texter, and a shameless superhero enthusiast.  Anew (The Archers of Avalon) will be available on December 7th at Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.


Inkygirl.com is Debbie Ohi's illustrated guide for those who write and draw for young people. She is currently illustrating I'M BORED by Michael Ian Black (Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers, 2012)

Deeply Shallow is kept by Anna Tan, an accountant in Malaysia who enjoys Fantasy, writes for Young Adults, and hopes to publish someday.

J.M. Kenneth writes young adult fiction. His current project Dare: New America is a post-apocalyptic novel about a boy who lives underground.

Michelle Madow's debut novel, Remembrance is about a New Hampshire high-school junior, who lived in Regency England in a previous life. Michelle enjoys pizza, warm weather, Broadway musicals, and she drives a Hyundai Sante Fe nicknamed "Mango."

I have snippets picked out for Saturday Snark and Six Sentence Sunday, so come back and check them out. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment