Thursday, November 3, 2011

#starwarsmuffinjokes


On Wednesday, my Twitter feed had the following tweet from a lovely writer/blogger by the name of Julie A. Lindsey:

My #NaNoWriMo opening line leaves a little something to be desired LOL “‘Muffins,’ Ruby cursed.” But it does make me smile :)

It amused me, so I responded: 

that would really depend on genre. I could think of a few scenes where muffins” as a curse might cause a riot. :)

Another of Julie’s follower responded with this message:

Want to make some sort of star wars muffin joke. But way too tired... :-) Like the line tho!!

Julie then called for “Star Wars muffin jokes” from her followers…all 20,000 of them. (Note: Because this is from Twitter, the conversation runs in reverse. Also, because everyone’s a Star Wars fans, there are a few duplicates.)

  • Aren't you a little short for a muffin?
  • I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark muffin, I see a big light muffin.
  • Muffin matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my muffin, do you?
  • "These are not the muffins you're looking for."
  • Darth Vader: Perhaps you think you're being baked unfairly?
  • With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring muffins to the galaxy!
  • Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I baked muffins!
  • "I see you have constructd a new muffin saber. Your cooking skills r complete. You r powerful as the Baker has forseen" 
  • "Do it muffin and the circle will be complete"
  • "It was a good muffin before it went to the dark side"
  • "Get in there you big furry muffin! I don't care what you smell!"
  • Leia: "Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy- looking Muffin hoarder! Han: "Who's scruffy-looking?
  • "Corn Muffins scare easy, but we should go before they return in greater numbers"..
  • I'm out of it for a while and everyone gets delusions of grand-muffins.
  • Luke, use the Muffin!!! 
  • You don't know the power of the Muffin side... 
  • Episode V: The Muffin Strikes Back!
  • Jabba the Muffin 
  • "I don't want to stay on this stupid muffin being a mufffin farmer,I want to be a Jedi Muffin" 
  • "Chewy prepare us for muffin speed"..
  • "Help this muffin we must!" .....
  • ."We are not the fiber brand muffins your looking for!"......
  • "Muffin I am your father!", I baked you! 
  • Luke: I ate muffins here, you know" Han: You're going to diet here, you know. Convenient. 
  • Han Solo: You tell that slimy piece of worm-ridden filth, he'll get no muffins from us! 
  • ......"the force is strong in this blueberry muffin"
  • Get in there you big furry oat, I don't care what you smell! 
  • Tell Jabba that I have his muffins! 
  • Let the muffin win. 
  • I think you should swap your current #nano book for a collection of #starwarsmuffinjokes I would totally buy it.
  • 47 TWEETS within 1 hour???!!! AND 41 of them were RT'd #starwarsmuffinjokes??!! You're killin' me. #UNFOLLOW #sorry
  • Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those muffins! And bring me the baker, I want him alive! 
  • I find your lack of muffin disturbing. 
  • Episode IV: A New Muffin 
  • Fellow #NaNoWriMo participants: The best way to spend your time procrastinating today: #starwarsmuffinjokes. Love this
  • Leia: "I love muffins." Han: "I know." 
  • "I have altered the muffin. Pray I do not alter it further." 
  • "Your father's muffin. Not as random or clumsy as a cupcake, but an elegant pastry for a more civilized age." 
  • But Uncle Owen!! I was gonna go to Tashi Station to get some muffins! ”
  • I see you have constructed your own muffin. Obi-wan has taught you well. But you are not a Jedi yet. .
  • LOL Yesss! RT It's an elegant muffin for a more carmelized time.
  • Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my muffins, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. 
  • It's an elegant muffin for a more carmelized time.
  • I have altered the muffin. Pray I don't alter it any further.
  • is thoroughly entertaining me today!
  • there isnt enough yeast on this rock to fill a muffin tin. 
  • "Who you calling muffin-looking?!?" 
  • Muffin or no muffin. There is no donut. 
  • You are part of the rebel bakery and a muffin! 
  • "A muffin. Not as clumsy or random as cereal. An elegant breakfast for a more civilized age." 
  • "I got one!" "Great kid, don't get muffins!" 
  • Execute Muffin 66. 
  • This muffin is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it! 
  • But Uncle Owen!! I was gonna go to Tashi Station to get some muffins! 
  • In a way, you have determined the choice of the muffin that will be destroyed first. 
  • "I smelled your foul muffins the moment I walked in here." 
  • "A muffin. Not as clumsy or random as cereal. An elegant breakfast for a more civilized age." 
  • Okay. That's as much as I can do tonight. Good nightand all your  followers. it's been hilarious :-) xxx
  • Also: All these  #starwarsmuffinjokes are cracking me UP
  • We have no choice General Calrissian. Our cruisers can't repel (resist?) muffins of that magnitude! 
  • These are not the muffins you're looking for. Move along! 
  • Red Velvet, prepare for your attack run. 
  • When I left you, I was but the batter, Now I am the muffin. 
  • bake or bake not. There is no muffin. 
  • This muffin is getting worse all the time!
  • These blast points are too accurate for sandpeople, only imperial muffintroopers are so precise 
  • No time to discuss this in a muffin. I am not a muffin!
  • Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an muffin field is approximately 3,720 to 1. 
  • Let the muffin win. 
  • That donut was a muffin until the Deathstar put a hole in it! 
  • "Sure hope the old man got that toaster oven out of commission, or this is gonna be a real short trip." 
  • It's a muffin tin!
  • Attack pattern muffin, Dack. Go now! 
  • protect the muffin at all costs. That is your first priority. 
  • Will someone get this walking muffin out of my way? 
  • "I love muffins." "I know" 
  • I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the muffin win 
  • Love it when U start chatting 2 some1 on twtr, get on2 topic of  &*then* realise they have 20,000 hilarious follwrs
  • You came in that muffin? You're braver than I thought 
  • Many Bothans died to bring us this muffin recipe. 
  • Your lack of muffins disturbs me.
  • I hope Muffin the Hut doesnt eat me! 
  • what have you done to my muffin? Your muffin? Hey, remember you lost it to me fair and round
  • The muffins are extinct. Their fire has gone out of the universe.
  • "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their Blintzes." - Grand Muffin Tarkin 
  • Ben: "That boy ate our last muffin." Yoda: "No, there is another."  I've got a bad feeling about this muffin.
  • "That's no muffin, that's a space station." "It's too big to be a space station." 
  • This is Muffin 5, I’m going in. 
  • Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational muffin! 
  • "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their Blintzes." - Grand Muffin Tarkin 
  • I am altering the muffin. Pray I don't alter it any further.
  • I am your baker, Luke. 
  • "We had a slight muffin malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine." 
  • That’s no moon, it’s a muffin 
  • "That's no muffin, that's a space station." "It's too big to be a space station." 
  • Muffins do not concern me, admiral. I want that ship. 
  • love it!! It's 1:21am and I'm making a duck costume.  #starwarsmuffinjokes fit right in with my weird life :-)
  • And now, your highness, we can discuss the location of your hidden rebel muffin. 
  • Travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting muffins, Boy!
  • Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational muffin! 
  • "Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home on a muffin!" 
  • You are a member of the rebel alliance, and a muffin 
  • "I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. Where do the Rebels bake?" 
  • I am altering the muffin. Pray I don't alter it any further.
  • I find your lack of muffins disturbing. 
  • I'm starving while watching & all the #starwarsmuffinjokes  #yum
  • Ben: "That boy ate our last muffin." Yoda: "No, there is another." 
  • "these are not the muffins you are looking for" 
  • Muffins do not concern me, admiral. I want that ship.
  • I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba I've got his muffins. 
  • Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle muffin! 
  • "No! Alderaan is peaceful! We have no muffins, you can't possibly... " 
  • Help me Obi-Wan. You're my only muffin. 
  • Hokey religion and ancient weapons are no match for a good muffin 
  • Your muffin mind tricks won't work on me. 
  • Luke, I am your muffin
  • ChewyBacca muffins? 
  • "I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. Where do the Rebels bake?" 
  • it's no use to me with cheese "RT This is the Bounty Hunter Bobba Fetta cheese flavoured muffin ”
  • "I will be the most powerful baker ever. I will even stop muffins from burning" 
  • This is the Bounty Hunter Bobba Fetta cheese flavoured muffin 
  • "I'm looking for a great and powerful muffin master" "Yoda. You seek Yoda!" 
  • Ben: "That boy ate our last muffin." Yoda: "No, there is another." 
  • "these are not the muffins you are looking for" 
  • LOL! RT How much longer before #starwarsmuffinjokes hits the trend list?
  • I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba I've got his muffins. 
  • Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good muffin at your side, kid. 
  • Darth, just before he dies: "Luke! Luke, I baked your muffins." 
  • "I will be the most powerful baker ever. I will even stop muffins from burning" 
  • I have a bad feeling abut this muffin. 
  • If muffins are all that you love, then that's what you'll receive. 
  • MY tweet deck has officially blown up. I'm falling behind on my RTs!! LOL Use hashtag #starwarsmuffinjokes so u don't miss out 
  • because of a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Muffins suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. 
  • Luke.. I have your muffin. There was.. a queue in Greggs. .
  • How much longer before hits the trend list?
  • Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good muffin at your side, kid. 
  • Episode IV: A New Muffin 
  • the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the muffin. 
  • I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of muffins suddenly cried out in terror and suddenly silenced 
  • You can't win, Darth If you strike me down I shall become more muffin than you could possibly imagine. 
  • I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Muffin win. 
  • "The power of the dark muffin." 
  • This muffin may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. 
  • Use the fork, Luke.
  • In to the muffin chute, Flan Boy! ?
  • That's no moon...it's a muffin" 
  • "You don't know the of the Dark Muffin!" 
  • "It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve mini-muffins!" 
  • Episode IV: A New Muffin 
  • "May the fork be with you" 
  • This is han solo the pilot of the millenium falcon and this is his chocolate chip cookie chewbacca 
  • That's no moon. It's a muffin. 
  • the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the muffin. 
  • Sir, the odds of successfully navigating a muffin field are 3720 to 1! 
  • You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down I shall become more muffin than you could possibly imagine.
  • These are not the muffins you are looking for. 
  • help me obi wan kanobi your my only oat 
  • That's no moon. That's a MUFFIN!! 
  • In to the muffin chute, Flan Boy! ?
  • "May the fork be with you" 
  • The muffin surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. But the poppy seed ones get stuck in your teeth. 
  • "I find your lack of muffin... disturbing." 
  • Sir, the odds of successfully navigating a muffin field are 3720 to 1! 
  • Luke, I am your muffin. 
  • Vader was seduced by the dark side of the muffin. 
  • Luke i have news for you princess muffin is your sister 
  • Luke: I used to bullseye muffins back home. They're not much bigger than two meters...
  • use the blueberry muffin luke 
  • That's no moon. That's a MUFFIN!! 
  • May the oats be with you! 
  • These are not the muffins you're looking for? 
Thank you, Julie. Good luck with NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment