Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy Tuesday

So...I'm one cup of coffee into the morning and starting a mental list of what I need to do.

1. Work on sketchy Dreams Awake scenes.
2. Proofread sample chapters of JB.
3. Proofread JB synopsis.
4. Laundry

And it's right about when I thought laundry that I remembered, oh shit...I've got a LOT of shit to do today that have nothing to do with writing. That's okay. I'm going to have a lot of time to write over the next two days. So, I guess strike out 1-3 on my list. Nothing brilliant is going to happen today.

But about JB, I have to say, when the Nelson rejection happened, I was alright with it. They shot me down so quick, I didn't really have time to get my hopes up. It was a big whatever. It's almost 24 hours later, and I'll admit now that the self-publishing option is tempting.

I was going to do something. What was it...? Oh yeah, laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I hate laundry. But I also hate dishes. I'm "doing dishes" right now as I surf the web. Meaning I got sick of doing them and decided to let them "soak" for a while. I think self-publishing is an awesome option!

    ReplyDelete