Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello Internet!

To my friends, old and new, I'd like to welcome you to my new website.

Since this is a new year and all, I've decided for 2011, I'm going to try and publish 'January Black'. That is the purpose of this website. Whether I attempt to find an agent or online publisher, or simply upload to Amazon's Kindle site, I'm going to have to market my work. I hope to keep you informed on my progress, share what I learn, and maybe even give you sneak peaks of my new project, Dreams Awake. But first things first....

'January Black' began in November 2009 as a National Novel Writing Month project. I failed to make 50k in one month, but finished the novel in April of 2010. Since then, it has been in a perpetual state of editing. The first chapter has been read by Authonomy members all over the world, while an apparently lacking query letter has been politely rejected by the Knight Agency. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

So...Happy New Year, and I hope you'll follow along with my adventure next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment